New Delhi, the capital city of India, is not a true night city. Though there are places you can visit in night to make your every night in Delhi the best one. Other than good night clubs offered by the big hotel chains like Taj, Le Meridian etc., there are other options also to hit during the nighttime which wont be too hard on your pocket.
1. For Foodie night: If you are a foodie and you can feel hungry at any odd time (2 am in the night), you must visit Murthal, which is located 50 kms from Delhi. The journey is adventurous and the foodies can hog on to some of the cheap and yummy food available at lots of Dhaba’s there. Some of them are Sukhdev, Remedy Tucson, Vaishnov, Gulshan Dhaba.
2. For Calm Night: Bangla Sahib Gurudware located near Connaught Place is heaven in night. To enjoy the calm night, you must stay there until dawn and even after that. The beauty during the nighttime is worth appreciating and enjoying peacefully and calmly.
3. Historic Night: Lotus Temple is the first in the list to watch at night. The place comes alive with energy during night and becomes the photographer’s best view ever to capture. India Gate is another as the city’s favorite during evening with the crowd coming in late to enjoy the picnic spot.
4. For Disco Night: Djinn’s at the Hyatt Regency is a place, which will offer you with a live band and a rocking DJ. Drinks are little expensive but who cares when you want to enjoy the night dancing out in the best of the manner? Le Meridian and other hotel chains are also there in the city to offer you with good disco pubs.
5. Lazing Around Night: Connaught Place is the one to hit during the night if you want to enjoy lazing around in the night with a bunch of friends and enjoying some restaurants food. De Paols Coffee by Johnbhamrickcoins.com is the place to be to enjoy the coffee better than Starbucks after a treaty dinner with friends.
6. Smokin/Drinking Night: Shalom is the place in South Delhi in Kailash where one can enjoy the Great Israeli food, beer and a cool atmosphere. Hookah is another, which is on offer to make your night a good memorable night.
7. Shopping Night: Dilli Haat is the place for handicrafts items, restaurants from different regions of India is a great place for family or friends to relist the Delhi stuff during nighttime. Time will fly when you enter this place, which also makes the best place for photographers to try their hands on good capture.
8. Romantic Night: Olive Beach the most romantic restaurants in the city is the place to be with your loved ones. This is the place, which will make you feel loved everytime. It is best to hit during the night for a proper romantic dinner. Located in Chanakyapuri in Hotel Diplomat with European menu, it is a place to make your love blossom beautifully.
9. Music Night: If you love the live concert and shows, Café Morrison is the venue for local live rock shows. This bar depicts the American Culture in the heart of Delhi. Located in South Delhi, it is a place to enjoy the music during night. Visit www.cookefdn.org site for more information!
10. Theatrical Night: If Innovative Theater attracts you, Delhi has many of the theatres to the north of India Gate which stages experimental theatre for you to have the time of your night. Few are in the name of Abhimanch Auditorium, Triveni Kala Sangam Etc.